"Bali" Bali by aramat
Bali Travel Guide: 6,839 reviews and 17,629 photos
Bali is a beautiful, but quite touristy island. I have many great memories from my stay, like the sunsets and the amazing cultural and natural sights.
Despite the great sights, I didn't like Bali as much as I had expected: I had too many encounters with aggressive hawkers and the pressure to buy something was often quite annoying.
- Pros:Beautiful nature and amazing cultural heritage
- Cons:Overdependence on tourism
- In a nutshell:A somewhat disappointing paradise
I loved this scene of a - Buddha - statue travelling in a pickup. I know statues have to be transported somehow,... more travel advice
Some kids beg for money or little gifts or ask tourist to take their picture and then demand payment (of course, it can... more travel advice
aramat's Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharing my experiences Under the Bali Sunshine"
- "Bali, A Travel to Island Of Paradise :"
- "Bali, Indonesia..."
- "Bali - Island Beauty"
- "...stranded between heaven and earth"
- "BALI Of Gods, Goddesses & Demons"
- "Bali - Home of the Gods (& mischievious monkeys)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 28 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Graz Intro, 38 reviews, 40 photos
- Macao Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Bali Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Cuba Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos