"aramat's new Hungary Page" Hungary by aramat
Hungary Travel Guide: 11,211 reviews and 28,501 photos
Hungary is a small country, so it's easy to see most of it in a few weeks. The countryside is a totally different world compared to Budapest and it's worth to see.
- Pros:Friendly, warm, small distances, low prices
- Cons:Bit old-fashioned
- In a nutshell:On the crossroads of cultures
Esztergom is a pictoresque small town located on the right bank of the River Danube (see more on my Esztergom page). more travel advice
aramat's Related Pages
Hungary Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Republic of Hungary"
- "Paul2001 Quick trip through Hungary"
- "Hungary -- Travels with Dad"
- "I used to live here - will return to live there"
- "Beautiful Hungary Pages·:*¨`*:·~My§ticÄl~·:*¨`"
- "Hungary... My home"
- "cobrioc's new Hungary Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hungary
- Hotels in Hungary
- Transportation in Hungary
- Nightlife in Hungary
- Restaurants in Hungary
- Shopping in Hungary
- Warnings and Dangers in Hungary
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hungary
- 63 Reviews
- 106 Photos
- 60 Forum posts
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Hungary?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hungary
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Graz Intro, 38 reviews, 40 photos
- Macao Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Bali Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Cuba Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos