"Trinidad" Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad by aramat
Trinidad Travel Guide: 234 reviews and 710 photos
Trinidad is a well-conserved historic town and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
The old town is surrounded by picturesque hills. The view is dominated by the Church of the Holy Trinity .
In the Valley de los Ingenios, just a few kilometres from Trinidad, is the Manaca Iznaga hacienda with its impressive watchtower, one of the last examples of slave towers, originally used to keep an eye on the slaves working in the sugarcane fields.
- Pros:The cobbled streets, colourful buildings, nice people, rich heritage
- Cons:Absolutely nothing
- In a nutshell:Perfect illusion of time travel
There is a viewpoint called Mirador in the Valley with a bar and a gift shop. There is a nice view and some of the... more travel advice
This horse was drinking water in the street, but stopped to watch us to take this photo. more travel advice
aramat's Related Pages
Trinidad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trinidad - witness of slave trading"
- "Having a great time in Trinidad"
- "La ciudad de la siesta"
- "ITS HOTTTTTTTTTTTT in the CITY!!!"
- "Trinidad, Cuba."
- "Place full of history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trinidad
- Hotels in Trinidad
- Transportation in Trinidad
- Nightlife in Trinidad
- Restaurants in Trinidad
- Shopping in Trinidad
- Warnings and Dangers in Trinidad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trinidad
- 22 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Trinidad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trinidad
Photos in TrinidadSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Graz Intro, 38 reviews, 40 photos
- Macao Intro, 28 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Bali Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trinidad Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Budapest Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Cuba Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos