Lanzhou Transportation Tips by l_joo
Lanzhou Transportation: 7 reviews and 7 photos
Here's my tiny bus ticket cost RMB0.5 in Lanzhou city. You don't have to worry how to get there, the train station and bus station are very obvious with the price table very big from which location to which at what time and what price. There's always a person standing there to help you, quite helful but hey if you can speak Mandarin only, they can speak a little English sometimes if you are unlucky enough haha. Buses of Lanzhou are surprisingly clean and modern, they take good controls of smokers and spitters, so enjoy Lanzhou bus.
More Reviews (12)
- You need to climb at least 200 steps up...
- Always take a look at the backside alley
- Buy some fruits when you travel in...
- Somewhere in between Lanzhou...
- Not really a warning but...
- Packing List
l_joo's Related Pages
Lanzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LanZhou -- Northwest Cajon City"
- "Lanzhou - City by the Yellow River"
- "one of the most wonderful places in the world"
- "Lanzhou Lamien and other great things"
- "yuk13's new Lanzhou Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lanzhou
- Hotels in Lanzhou
- Transportation in Lanzhou
- Nightlife in Lanzhou
- Restaurants in Lanzhou
- Shopping in Lanzhou
- Warnings and Dangers in Lanzhou
- See All...
Explore the World
- Penang Hotels
- Hong Kong
- Cancún Hotels
- Miri Hotels
- Santa Barbara Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
Badges & Stats in Lanzhou
- 13 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Lanzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lanzhou
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Beer question...."
- updated a Lanzhou Travel Page "Lanzhou with Joo"
- Wrote a Review You need to climb at least 200 steps up here in Lanzhou Sports & Outdoors
- Uploaded a Photo to "You need to climb at least 200 steps up here"
- Commented on one of bokononist's Lanzhou travel pages
Photos in LanzhouSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues