"Langmusi" Longnusi by l_joo

Longnusi Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 100 photos

Langumsi is a heaven
This location of Langmusi is nowhere to be found inside the VT-location, therefore I loaned it from another location with similar name, sorry for inconvenience. Anyway, if you come to Langmusi, you will and for sure talking to yourself "...this is not a place on earth, this must be a heaven..." Yes we have not many heavens but Langmusi is for sure, the one. Look at the the top photo and look at those carpet grasses which I step on, it was not flat, it has a comfortable feeling of the familiar camelbacks that I remember but much bigger so that I can lie down and roll. I couldn't resist the beauty of this grassland, therefore I must show the world. The temperature here is about 14 Celcius. Residents of Langmusi are multi-ethnics comprised of Tibetan, Muslims, Han and others. The most outstanding architecture has to be that 2 Tibetan temples and in between stood a mosque....

• Last visit to Longnusi: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Sep 19, 2004

• wwliu's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2005 at 11:53 PM

Lisa is not as good as its reputation at all.

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2005 at 9:11 PM

Nice job. Lots of rubbish, though.

• Guantanamera's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2005 at 1:58 PM

The famous open arms pose!! Wow!! -- Nice temple pics, some interesting people you came across (Sichuanese cowgirl in camouflage??), and truly a gruesome grimoire of garbage!

• Nov 16, 2004 at 1:03 AM

Excellent pages!I love your style :-)) - hugs from Poland! Renata

• Daja123's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2004 at 1:44 PM

Ni Hao Lim Joo, Lovely your page ... I really enjoyed reading. I like it. Regards from Slovenia.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2004 at 6:44 PM

I never know whether you are serious or being witty. However, I do smile as I read your tips. I don't think I would enjoy it here; perhaps too primitive.

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2004 at 8:06 PM

interesting readings ... where is warning tip ???!!!

l_joo

“No need to work meh, where got so good life to travel”

Badges & Stats in Longnusi

Have you been to Longnusi?

Latest Activity in Longnusi