Xiangfan Warnings Or Dangers Tips by l_joo
Xiangfan Warnings and Dangers: 2 reviews and 7 photos
Discovered accidentally these contacts inside the toilet of the bus station of Xiangyang.
I saw inside the toilet door so much of handwritten phone numbers. At first glance I thought it was some kind of vandalism by kids, after a while of squatting, on second look I can read clearly every words written and also the meaning of those wordings.
"The Secret of Zebra crossing in China"
I suddenly realized the meaning of "different concept".
Zebra crossing in China is a different concept than Zebra crossing in my country and maybe the world. Take a look at the 2 photos I uploaded, notice the green light is ON. Vehicles over here (and in other parts of China) never stop at Zebra crossing and also never stop at Zebra crossing when the green light is ON.
After many attempts I finally understand the "Philosophy of Zebra crossing" or maybe I should call it "The Secret of Zebra crossing in China".
"The Secret of Zebra crossing in China" is very simple and easy actually, pedestrians can walk on the Zebra crossing anytime they want, best when the green light is ON, which means red light is OK too. Reduce your walking speed when you see too many vehicles coming at you on high speed, let them get pass you first, after that you keep walking until you crossed the road. Which means vehicles are aware of pedestrians while at the same time pedestrians are aware the vehicles.
More Reviews (7)
l_joo's Related Pages
Xiangfan Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Xiangfan
- Transportation in Xiangfan
- Restaurants in Xiangfan
- Warnings and Dangers in Xiangfan
- See All...
Explore the World
- El Jem Hotels
- South San Francisco Hotels
- Wojewodztwo Podlaskie Hotels
- Lake Bemidji State Park Hotels
- Het Zwin
Badges & Stats in Xiangfan
- 9 Reviews
- 191 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Xiangfan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xiangfan
Photos in XiangfanSee All Photos (191)
Videos in XiangfanSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues