"Huadu 2012" Huadu by l_joo

Huadu Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 46 photos

I came to Huadu 《花都》the luxury way, not the usual way I did and Huadu is not suitable for tourists of low budget too. In fact Huadu is a small business town newly built in around year 1993.

The first night arrived I went to a Japanese buffet restaurant named DongDu, located at 《天河区天河北路233号中信广场BM层SC01-03单元2号铺》, the price is 148 Yuan each person, that meal I drank a Kirin, a Budweiser and a bottle of unknown liquor (2nd photo).

Top photo is taken at New Century Square 《世纪广场》at the main road of Xiu Quan Da Dao《秀权大道》, bustling area in town where main railway station and bus station are. New Century 5-star hotel is also here.

Third photo is taken randomly at somewhere downtown, the street here is so typically selling mostly youngsters' wear and fashion, you can also see shops of famous worldwide brands like adidas, nike, levi's, converse, kappa and so on. Budget hotels here pricing around 80 Yuan for a single room.

Population of Huadu is only about 0.7 million with another 0.3 millions of foreigners. Huadu is so far, my personal observations, quite clean and well maintained, I have a good impression for Huadu, at least I need not "fight" for a taxi or a bus over here.

• Last visit to Huadu: Dec 2011
  • Intro Updated May 3, 2012

Comments

l_joo

“No need to work meh, where got so good life to travel”

Badges & Stats in Huadu