Malaysia Transportation Tips by l_joo
Malaysia Transportation: 223 reviews and 160 photos
A photo I took when I was in Kota Bharu. This is our Trishaw. Trishaw fare is very reasonable at approximately RM5 per trip.
Buses you can rely with clean and comfortable seats are Transnational, Nice, Plusliner and Konsortium, they are my choice of long distance buses in Malaysia. Sure you can try others but I dare not guarantee.
For more infos click try
www.klcityguide.com/puduraya/index.htm. www.supercoach.com.my www.plusliner.com.my
I only like bus if you ask me, the best way to get around in Malaysia is by Bus (Excellent) try not to get train because they never punctual yet they are too slow, besides they don't even have canteen and almost impossible to sleep at night. I take train only when there's no more choices
For tourists in Thailand, you can easily buy a bus tickets cost 550b from Haadyai to Kuala Lumpur.
How to get to Bangkok?
You can take a mini-van from Penang cost RM20 to Haadyai and change to Thai sleeper train cost 600 baht or bus cost 550 baht.
(near Lavender street) take a long distance bus to Kuala Lumpur, S$15 apporx 6 hours. Drop tourists at KL's Puduraya station. Budget and Luxurious all available around these area.
RM1.92 (year 2006)
RM1.92 per litre is the latest price for unleaded (updated April 2006)
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (106)
- See All The world's most Speed bump country
- See All National Culture Policy
- See All Alexander the Great
- See All Malaysian beach
- See All Chinese medicine shop
l_joo's Related Pages
Malaysia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit Malaysia Year 2007 has started"
- "Malaysia - a cool fusion of culture and beliefs"
- "Malaysia Travel (and The Foreign Labour Colony)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malaysia
- Hotels in Malaysia
- Transportation in Malaysia
- Nightlife in Malaysia
- Restaurants in Malaysia
- Shopping in Malaysia
- Warnings and Dangers in Malaysia
- See All...
Explore the World
- Magnetic Island Hotels
- Glenwillow Hotels
- San Luis Potosí
- Shenyang Hotels
- Unapool Hotels
Badges & Stats in Malaysia
- 1,502 Reviews
- 3,199 Photos
- 133 Forum posts
- 156 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Malaysia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malaysia
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Beer question...."
- Wrote a Review The world's most Speed bump country in Malaysia Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "The world's most Speed bump country"
- updated a Malaysia Travel Page "Malaysia Travel (and The Foreign Labour Colony)"
- Commented on one of Mel&Mike's Malaysia travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (1)
Top Malaysia hotels
- Kuala Lumpur Hotels
- 5963 Reviews - 13396 Photos
- Port Dickson Hotels
- 160 Reviews - 378 Photos
- Pulau Langkawi Hotels
- 1372 Reviews - 3162 Photos
- Penang Hotels
- 2452 Reviews - 5222 Photos
- Melaka Hotels
- 1594 Reviews - 3911 Photos
- Kuching Hotels
- 787 Reviews - 2074 Photos
- Kota Kinabalu Hotels
- 1056 Reviews - 2780 Photos
- Johor Bahru Hotels
- 515 Reviews - 930 Photos
- Cameron Highlands Hotels
- 567 Reviews - 1700 Photos
- Kuala Terengganu Hotels
- 133 Reviews - 308 Photos
- Miri Hotels
- 242 Reviews - 609 Photos
- Kuantan Hotels
- 156 Reviews - 433 Photos
- Lumut Hotels
- 84 Reviews - 213 Photos
- Ipoh Hotels
- 223 Reviews - 716 Photos
- Pengkalan Balak Hotels
- See nearby hotels