"Khao San Road" Ban Bang Lamphu by l_joo

Ban Bang Lamphu Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 11 photos

Thanon Khaosan has a little change according to many tourists I met. They told me KSR has changed to expensive KSR all because of its well known and fame from the past, as a meeting point of budget tourists. Nowadays in July 2004, I saw 5 star hotels and tourists full of branded materials, all come here just to spend money to enjoy ermm perhaps new wave of 5 star budget way of travels.

It seems everybody have such hairstyles now especially at Khao San Road. Dreadlock and Cornrow Braids are two most in trend hairstyle here, cost you 1500 Thai baht. I saw at least 50 ladies having their hair reforming into such shapes, so I guess this is the most important thing you can do in KSR.

Here is a lady with expensive materials all over her body in KSR. She is not a backpacker, very obvious, she is pulling her bag. She is a Bagpuller I supposed.

Look at this photo, a Rolls Royce is involved now, in KSR, wow let's enjoy very expensive shoe string budget travels of Khao San Road.

• Last visit to Ban Bang Lamphu: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Aug 9, 2004

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2006 at 9:23 AM

It's a pity KSR changed this way. Interesting tip on university diploma shop :-).

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2004 at 1:48 AM

You should see my photos from 1984 of Tanon Khao San......very, very different!! I couldn't believe it when I revisited 15 years later...

l_joo

“No need to work meh, where got so good life to travel”

Badges & Stats in Ban Bang Lamphu

Have you been to Ban Bang Lamphu?

Latest Activity in Ban Bang Lamphu