"Chiang Khong and Joo" Chiang Khong by l_joo
Chiang Khong Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 40 photos
My favorite spot in Thailand
Chiang Khong is the most quiet and tranquil place in Thailand to me. Looking over the Mekong river is the territory of Laos. I will definitely come back again one day to stay for long.
Chiang Khong’s weather is much comfortable than Bangkok while expenses are much less too. The guesthouse we stay only cost us 50 baht per night, clean yet overlooking Mekong river. One of the best of Thailand is here.
I will keep this place for my future travel.
l_joo's Related Pages
Chiang Khong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Head for the border."
- "Gateway to Indo-China"
- "Chiang Khong and Joo"
- "Chiang Khong - Thailand Border along Mekong"
- "WOW, IT CHANGED SO MUCH"
- "Thailand fietsen"
- "Got visa for Laos here"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chiang Khong
- Hotels in Chiang Khong
- Transportation in Chiang Khong
- Restaurants in Chiang Khong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chiang Khong
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Chiang Khong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chiang Khong
Photos in Chiang KhongSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues