Harappa Transportation Tips by l_joo
Harappa Transportation: 3 reviews and 1 photos
These are the buses that sent us from Sahiwal to Harappa. Not that bad huh. In the bus, be expect to shake hands with many peoples.
I don't think you need to know the cost of bus ticket because it was that kind of budget you and me and all of us wish.
On the bus, we met at least 10 peoples who wants to shake hands to make friends with us. They are nice peoples. At last it was a young man that brought us to the museum also to invite us to visit his house. Harappa peoples are way too friendly.
To get to Harappa is way too easy. Tourists from Lahore just have to buy a bus ticket in the main bus station to Sahiwal (4 hours). The bus only go up to Sahiwal and you will be dropped there to catch another bus on the main road. Yes you just have to stand beside the main road where the bus dropped you, to wait for bus to Harappa (another 1half hours). Please look at my Sahiwal page. This of course is a budget way, if you have plentiful money to spend. you can go ahead to hire a nice comfortable taxi to send you to anywhere you like.
More Reviews (50)
- See All Harappa Museum Artifacts
- See All The museum entrance fees
- See All Semi off the beaten path
- See All The first contact
l_joo's Related Pages
Harappa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harappa - Indus Civilization"
- "The Ancient city of Harappa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harappa
- Hotels in Harappa
- Transportation in Harappa
- Restaurants in Harappa
- Shopping in Harappa
- See All...
Explore the World
- Queens Hotels
- Samarskaya Oblast'
- San Marcos Hotels
- Bayugan Hotels
- Bitung Hotels
- Velden am Wörthersee
Badges & Stats in Harappa
- 54 Reviews
- 98 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Harappa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harappa
Photos in HarappaSee All Photos (98)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues