Harappa Off The Beaten Path Tips by l_joo
Harappa Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 3 photos
By looking at this photo, we know it was still in a visible path yet to be considered as off the beaten path, therefore this tip should be named Semi off the beaten path.
This is a tip to promote, to encourage more OTBP actions in travel. For this one, it shows 3 guys are about to go off into somewhere, somewhere that consider as off the beaten path.
Enigmatic footprints is a tip I want to show you. I put it under OTBP because it was quite off the tourists area when I stroll alone without any Harappans around me. These footprints looks somewhat the size of godzilla, therefore worth a look.
More Reviews (51)
- See All Harappa Museum Artifacts
- See All The museum entrance fees
- See All The first contact
- A Harappa Shopping Tip
l_joo's Related Pages
Harappa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harappa - Indus Civilization"
- "The Ancient city of Harappa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harappa
- Hotels in Harappa
- Transportation in Harappa
- Restaurants in Harappa
- Shopping in Harappa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harappa
- 54 Reviews
- 98 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Harappa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harappa
Photos in HarappaSee All Photos (98)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues