Harappa Favorite Tips by l_joo
Harappa Favorites: 10 reviews and 9 photos
Favorite thing: Here is a photo I took before I enter the museum, 200Rs is the cost unless you disguise as a native Pakistani to pay only 10Rs.
Favorite thing: This is the museum you and me and he or she must see. This museum is Harappa Archeological Museum. Entrance is 200 Rs each with a ticket but they won't allow photography, so you might want to try some other way.
Favorite thing: Here is a free commercial advertisement by l_joo for ISIS water, mineral water. This is the water I drank when I visit Harappa.
Favorite thing: Harappa landscape depth illusion is another image I want to share with you. This image has a very special sense of depth where if you look deep enough, you will go with it into its depth.
Favorite thing: Harappa landscape vision 3 is another level way of seeing to not just visual enjoyment in level stages but beyond. This tip is for another, another perceptibility.
Favorite thing: Harappa landscape vision 2 is slightly dissimilar where we have two hidden buffalos relaxing under the shady tree. This tip is not just a mere photo gawking tip but rather a higher level of visual enjoyment tip.
Favorite thing: Harappa landscape vision 1 need no special introduction but only to use your eyes to look at the photo I uploaded for you.
Favorite thing: A yellow mosque is a yellow mosque. A yellow mosque is yellow mosque in Harappa and the color of yellow mosque is yellow and it is a mosque, a yellow mosque.
Favorite thing: Here is a Harappa architecture of modern. This is also the house where I was invited to step inside for a cold drink of Pepsi. The young man introduced his two brothers to me as well as his parents.
Favorite thing: I took the bus (mid-sized with air-con) from Lahore to Sahiwal and then hop on another non-air-con mid-sized bus to the ancient city of Harappa. What a visit, so beautiful with its history of civilization more than 4500+ years located at the river of Indus. The day I went was a little too hot at 41 Celcius but it was okay after looking the the place which is now a village. There's a museum which visitors have to pay 200Rs each to enter and if you have time can stay at the hostel in the museum 400 Rs per night. I did not stay even with offers from the local villagers, due to inconvenience reason.
More Reviews (44)
- See All Harappa Museum Artifacts
- See All Semi off the beaten path
- See All The first contact
- A Harappa Shopping Tip
l_joo's Related Pages
Harappa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harappa - Indus Civilization"
- "The Ancient city of Harappa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harappa
- Hotels in Harappa
- Transportation in Harappa
- Restaurants in Harappa
- Shopping in Harappa
- See All...
Explore the World
- Livorno Hotels
- Oldenburg Hotels
- Palos Park Hotels
- Enschede Hotels
Badges & Stats in Harappa
- 54 Reviews
- 98 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Harappa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harappa
Photos in HarappaSee All Photos (98)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues