"Mansehra" Mansehra by l_joo
Mansehra Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 43 photos
A place visited briefly in the course of a journey
Mansehra is not a beautiful town at all but I visited twice because this is a must town for every vehicles overland. Here I met 2 Afghan refugees working as restaurant waiters, very helpful peoples where he brought us to the ticket office quite far to get our Gilgit tickets, thanks. Many peoples wanted to have photos taken with us because they are so happy to talk to foreigners.
To communicate with the local boys here, I drew in my booklet a bus and a van to ask them where to buy the ticket to... more travel advice
There's a bus ticket office for Gilgit here and many many other locations as well, so please do not worry getting here... more travel advice
l_joo's Related Pages
Mansehra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MANSEHRA! THE LAND OF LAKES AND PEAKS"
- "Mansehra, weeks before the deadly earthquake"
- "HISTORY OF MANSEHRA"
- "A place called Attar Shisha - past Mansehra"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mansehra
- Hotels in Mansehra
- Transportation in Mansehra
- Nightlife in Mansehra
- Restaurants in Mansehra
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mansehra
- 7 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Mansehra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mansehra
Photos in MansehraSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues