Naran Favorite Tips by l_joo
Naran Favorites: 7 reviews and 1 photos
Favorite thing: I met Tariq here. Tariq is a young man from Abbottabad come here with 5 friends all male, speak excellent English. Tariq was so nice, he is the one who called in the restaurant. He wanted to introduce all his friends to me for nothing except friendly chit chat, they treated us the yummy dinner as well....
Favorite thing: I snap so many photos here, I will upload later. I especially like to look at the villagers' stone houses, a hut like construction, so ancient. To us it was nice, but to the villagers, it wasn't nice at all because they have their kids going all over to beg for money, on the street.
Favorite thing: Naran is a place far up the snow mountain very cold and it look quite a paradise for tourism but probably some reasons stop tourists coming here. I did not see a foreign tourists here but lots of local Pakistanis in all sizes of luggages. Lots of hotels, budget.
Favorite thing: Most visitors come to Naran to visit the Saiful-Maluk lake somewhere 3 hours of hike at the path after the bridge. Malik was there and we were too risky to challenge him, no way, his is a retired military man.
Favorite thing: I was a little bad luck here to have met this person Malik, other than Malik, the small village of Naran is near Perfect, seriously and honest tip.
More Reviews (8)
l_joo's Related Pages
Naran Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Unforgettable Vacation In Kaghan (Kagan) Valley"
- "The valley of lovely lakes and amaizing landscapes"
- "Kaghan Valley"
- "The Paradise on earth"
- "A FAIRY TALE PLACE IN PAKISTAN.."
- "Welcome to my Naran page. Have a nice stay!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Naran
- Hotels in Naran
- Transportation in Naran
- Nightlife in Naran
- Restaurants in Naran
- Shopping in Naran
- Warnings and Dangers in Naran
- See All...
Explore the World
- Dismal Swamp State Park Hotels
- Asinan Hotels
- Wimbledon Common Hotels
- Greensburg Hotels
- Bicol National Park
Badges & Stats in Naran
- 13 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Naran?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naran
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues