"Rawalpindi" Top 5 Page for this destination Rawalpindi by l_joo

Rawalpindi Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 28 photos

Women in the dark
While busy taking photos on the street of Rawalpindi, I stumble upon a heavenly back street in dark shade in between two women walking towards my direction. This kind of scene was rare, without much consideration, my hand raise and aim correctly, snap!

Wanna buy a gun?
Plenty of shops selling guns in the old city Rawalpindi, I think tourists can grab one or two from here but not for me. This photo shows a gun shop owner inviting me to look around at what he has, so I snap a photo. Pindi is the name in short where I heard many locals used to called themselves. Pindi is much aging than Islamabad in almost all aspect but maybe not in gun shops.

Shops selling guns, pistols, rifles, etc
Our hotel is located in this area where many shops selling guns such as this photo. I took this photo while searching for breakfast.....

• Last visit to Rawalpindi: May 2004
  • Intro Updated Nov 23, 2004

• atufft's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2007 at 7:46 PM

So, the government thinks Benazir bumped her head and died here? Bullet to the neck seems more probable given what you write here.

• pakistanibrain's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2006 at 5:19 AM

I've been to Rawalpindi quite a few times and have seen weird stuff their. But I never came across that gun market. :)

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2005 at 6:37 AM

Haha, I would not like to buy a gun there but interesting info... how much was it there, do you know?

• Oct 4, 2004 at 7:33 PM

I live here and i dont know about that gun stuff . Well i guess im not into guns and knives :)

l_joo

“No need to work meh, where got so good life to travel”

Badges & Stats in Rawalpindi

Have you been to Rawalpindi?

Latest Activity in Rawalpindi