"Bentong" Bentong Town by l_joo
Bentong Town Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 101 photos
Bentong is about 50+ km northeast of Kuala Lumpur, if you drive, its easy to come here for some relax enjoying days. Air in Bentong is definitely fresher than KL especially with the hilly landscape surrounding. Not a place for luxury shoppings, I come here to look at less developed lifestyles and eating some local foods, mostly Chinese non-halal foods though but nice and cheap.
Third photo is a street eating scene somewhere in the town center near Jalan Chui Yin, the restaurant has only 2 tables, the rest were on the walkway, they sell Wan-Tan-Mee and Ice Kacang (ABC), famous in town, don't miss. I heard few customers said " ...came from so faraway to eat this....", sounds very delicious eh?
At Bentong town center, one can easily notice so many (at least 10 above) Clansmen houses at anywhere. These Clansmen... more travel advice
Double bedroom RM67.20, I stayed here during Hari Raya 2005. Quite big, bathroom attached, TV (but no sport channels,... more travel advice
l_joo's Related Pages
Bentong Town Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bentong - off the Karak Highway"
- "WHAT AM I DOING HERE????"
- "- Bentong -"
- "Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia"
- "T.A.K Ice Cream Corner (Bentong Pahang)"
- "Travel page Bentong, Pahang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bentong Town
- Hotels in Bentong Town
- Transportation in Bentong Town
- Restaurants in Bentong Town
- Shopping in Bentong Town
- Warnings and Dangers in Bentong Town
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bentong Town
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (182)
Have you been to Bentong Town?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bentong Town
Photos in Bentong TownSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues