"Bangsar Nightlife, Art and Gossips" Damansara by l_joo
Damansara Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 155 photos
My Bangsar correlation
Many years ago, I was an advertising hand in the neighborhood of Damansara, occasionally freelancing at Telawi of Bangsar. Today I still go there as visitor but nothing to do with nightlife. L_joo@virtualtourist.com is neither a good ‘kaki nightlife’ nor good drinker. I dance poorly in erroneous rhythm, sing like a pig while near hopeless in sociality. Bangsar is not my kind of place. I prefer a tranquil garden where I can sit alone enjoying the nature by looking at green leaves big trees. But don’t worry, as an outsider, I attempt to involve in Bangsarity affairs and willing to build a page for you to enjoy.
I have been to a beer drinking pub once in Telawi of Bangsar, it was some years ago during valentine night but not for ‘paktor’. My pig-dog friend brought me there to look at what they said have to be look at. He ordered two jugs of beer while both of us swig smoke and gawk. Yes we look at what should be look at. Telawian Pubs have many imported men and many tempatan girls in sexy outfits. What I mean sexy outfits were that they dress as less as possible, as short as possible, as transparent as possible. A pair of stiletto high heels, colorful hairstyle, very Michelle Yeoh, occasionally Queen Latifah. Good looking men can be found too. They are the Asian version of Gabriel Batistuta, David Beckham or sometimes Maradona.
How to get there?
If you have four limbs, reach out one to beckon a taxi just anywhere inside KL. Tell your taxi driver to send you to Bangsar nightlife heaven of Jalan Telawi, that’s all but you probably, need to read www.seductionscience.com before you go.
Strolling around Telawi, I found an interesting piece of artwork in one of the back alleys. What we have here is an artistic oversize cerulean peniz (*note: VT won't allow the original spelling to be appeared in public). A true masterpiece of spanking new modern Telawian Art in complete rendering, but who is the genius and why left no trace of signature? A work of such quality left unprotected at the back alley and nobody care? It should belong to great museums or at the auction rooms. The work is absolutely hygienic, trims and enormously motivated. Single color tone swift and precise, absolutely supreme. This kind of work should be priced at least US$25000 without bargain. Other than the 2 dimensional works, Telawian Installation Art is another stunning success. The artist leaves no name on the work, bringing more curiosities to our audience around the world. This substantial stack of highly innovative artwork we only ask for a darned cheap half-million dollars. Art enthusiasts worldwide should and ought to amass these two masterpieces otherwise it’s an immense failure.
Boys have awful habit to gossip things which they think they should gossip when they had grown up to certain age. One of the topics they crave most is girls, and to talk about girls, they brought in a trendy term called ‘one-night-stand’. I am not sure what that is but in this internet age, knowledge and information are just too easy. I typed www.google.com in my internet explorer and within the searching bar, I typed in (one night stand). I found thousands of websites regarding one-night-stand. These websites even have experts giving out tips and techniques. Website www.thefreedictionary.com has a good definition for one night stand. Let’s find out what that is:
1. One-night stand - a brief sexual encounter lasting only for a single night; "he ran through a series of loveless one-night stands"
2. One-night stand - a performance in one place on one night only.
Performance - the act of presenting a play or a piece of music or other entertainment; "we congratulated him on his performance at the rehearsal"; "an inspired performance of Mozart's C minor concerto"
3. Sleeping around - indulging in promiscuous (casual and indiscriminate) sexual relations. Promiscuity, promiscuousness, sex activity, sexual activity, sexual practice - activities associated with sexual intercourse; "they had sex in the back seat"
Imperial culture is available in a big shop here selling mostly furniture of the imperial quality. Tourists if rich... more travel advice
Here are some shops and some offices, tourists most likely are not into this kind of location but I just want to have... more travel advice
- See All 300
- See All Roadside vendor
- See All Mid Valley Megamall
- See All Hindu temple
l_joo's Related Pages
Damansara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangsar Nightlife, Art and Gossips"
- "Welcome to Damansara"
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "I LIVE HERE IN BANDAR UTAMA !"
- "Mutiara Damansara"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Damansara
- Transportation in Damansara
- Nightlife in Damansara
- Restaurants in Damansara
- Shopping in Damansara
- Warnings and Dangers in Damansara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Damansara
- 53 Reviews
- 119 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Damansara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Damansara
Photos in DamansaraSee All Photos (119)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues