"Jinjangology" Jinjang by l_joo
Jinjang Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
Jinjang of Kepong is well known as a Tanglang district or Chinese New Village. Residents of Jinjang are very different from those in the modern city centre. Here they are still living the ‘very Chinese way’ where temples shrines are a must in their daily life. The moment I park my car, I can see a Mercedes-Benz whizzed past me to park at the other corner, I saw the car’s number plate ### 168.
I get out from my car, a dog staring at me right in front but did not bark. Must be Jinjangese’s idea to cage the dog, however I took the photo. Few houses away a temple, another few shops another temple and then I crossed the main road to see another bigger temple. Walking by the big temple, I can see another house turned temple and inside the house I can see so many hanging joss-sticks of spiraling shapes. Without thinking twice, I quickly take a photo as my Jinjang page’s central photo.
Very the Jinjang
A place like Jinjang is not easy to build a tourism page, if you don’t believe me, come have a look. This Jinjang is very Jinjang, until I have no idea where to start with, luckily by fluke I walk into one of its focal point in the morning market. Here is Jinjang’s most crowded spot where I can see aunties and uncles sitting inside the coffee shop in one-leg-up style. Residents are in the mood of buying their daily cooking materials while kids are busy chasing around each others.
I was lucky I think to meet this kind of political propagandist in Jinjangese district. This gentleman has a good loud-speaker to enhance his speeches. He speaks in Mandarin and part of the content I can remembered was something that a good politician must be able to speak bravely during conferences, so and so. I am not in the mood to get involve in politics but more concentrating in build my page of VT.
- In a nutshell:Very the Jinjang
l_joo's Related Pages
Jinjang Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Jinjang
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Jinjang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jinjang
Photos in JinjangSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues