"Cherating Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Cherating Beach by l_joo
Cherating Beach Travel Guide: 90 reviews and 197 photos
To relax, I suggest this beach. Here tourists can find some 20 plus chalets and a long big seashore as in picture. Try not to go on festive days, you will cry to see so many visitors and you probably have no rooms to stay, but you can sleep on the beach with mosquito coil. Buses are quite convenient to take you here, I saw many travel agents and worldwide tourists, internet cafe RM3.00 an hour. At night can eat fried fishes, drink, beers, karaoke, lepak, etc.
l_joo's Related Pages
Cherating Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "~~ CHERATING BEACH ~~"
- "Cherating in September"
- "Cherating Beach"
- "Happy Smiley People In Cherating..."
- "East Coast"
- "Roadtrip To Cherating (August 2007)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cherating Beach
- Hotels in Cherating Beach
- Transportation in Cherating Beach
- Nightlife in Cherating Beach
- Restaurants in Cherating Beach
- Shopping in Cherating Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Cherating Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cherating Beach
- 28 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (180)
Have you been to Cherating Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cherating Beach
Photos in Cherating BeachSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues