"Kepong" Kepong by l_joo
Kepong Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 59 photos
Street Mamak stalls at Kepong Indah is what I saw on the day I visited the area. I have been to Kepong many times but not in my dream I thought of building this page. It was completely unplanned and also a try on the VT location search. Since VT is a generous travel website that provides us free web spaces, I in return as a contributor without doubt shall put up my unprecedented Kepongese travel page, so that this remote yet less known area can go worldwide.
Kepongese development are mostly residentials and light industrials with shops, bank, restaurants just similar to many other outer Kuala Lumpur towns.
How to get there
If you drive, take the Kuching road which is the old road to Ipoh. keep driving at approximately 15 to 20 minutes (average traffic). You will come to a big round-about where turn right is to Jalan Ipoh and turn left is Kepong. So do it accordingly and you will be sent to Kepong.
Kepong has several locations in Taman Kepong, Fri Kepong, Kepong Baru, Kepong Baru tambahan and more. Tourists can explore around the area and snap as many photos as you like.
This wall is very special, if you observe carefully. It was said long ago if one stare hard enough, 4 digits will... more travel advice
Take a look at the one on the ground, not those on the trunk. Those on the trunk are for housing and property, the one... more travel advice
l_joo's Related Pages
Kepong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SELANGOR DISCOVERY"
- "The Town I Live In"
- "Sungai Buloh Road"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kepong
- 6 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Kepong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kepong
Photos in KepongSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues