"Kepong" Kepong by l_joo

Kepong Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 68 photos

Street Mamak stalls at Kepong Indah is what I saw on the day I visited the area. I have been to Kepong many times but not in my dream I thought of building this page. It was completely unplanned and also a try on the VT location search. Since VT is a generous travel website that provides us free web spaces, I in return as a contributor without doubt shall put up my unprecedented Kepongese travel page, so that this remote yet less known area can go worldwide.

Kepongese development are mostly residentials and light industrials with shops, bank, restaurants just similar to many other outer Kuala Lumpur towns.

How to get there
If you drive, take the Kuching road which is the old road to Ipoh. keep driving at approximately 15 to 20 minutes (average traffic). You will come to a big round-about where turn right is to Jalan Ipoh and turn left is Kepong. So do it accordingly and you will be sent to Kepong.

Kepong has several locations in Taman Kepong, Fri Kepong, Kepong Baru, Kepong Baru tambahan and more. Tourists can explore around the area and snap as many photos as you like.

• Last visit to Kepong: Apr 2004
  • Intro Updated Apr 23, 2004

Comments

l_joo

“No need to work meh, where got so good life to travel”

Badges & Stats in Kepong