"Sri Kembangan" Seri Kembangan by l_joo
Seri Kembangan Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 20 photos
This location is mostly residential and sometimes light industrial mix. The place has old and new together with not-old-not-new and it all comes together, everything all in one, very dense some part, very interesting and just all you see. Maybe some tourists interested in places of this quality, if yes, this page is for you.
Residential area of old and new together. The way the Sri Kembanganese build their houses look somewhat different that they have something others don't have but no sure what's that but it just that, that, that and that, just that. One has to visit Sri Kembangan to see to enjoy the entire feel of it, not easy to describe using words.
Nowadays construction skill can be so fast, lightning fast that if you go away some time and they had everything there when you come back less than a year or less. Sri Kembangan is coming up quite fast and the photo here must be our Malaysia number one Hypermarket of Giant. Giant is so welcome and it just grow and grow and expand and whatever and now you can see Giant everywhere in Malaysia.
l_joo's Related Pages
Seri Kembangan Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Seri Kembangan
- Restaurants in Seri Kembangan
- Shopping in Seri Kembangan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seri Kembangan
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Seri Kembangan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seri Kembangan
Photos in Seri KembanganSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues