"Tanjung Sepat" Tanjong Sepat by l_joo
Tanjong Sepat Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 1 photos
A seaside that foreign tourist wouldn't want to visit, i am not sure what reason, there are Singaporeans because the distance is OK by driving.
I think it was the location of Selangor State so close to the commercial port. Water is definitely not crystal clear but at least it has a unique look, the dried dead trees are all over the shore.
This seaside is occupied most by the local early inhabitants of the Chinese, eating pork and seafood, dogs barking and temples. There is only a limited few hotels for you to choose, unfortunately, and yet they are not that low budget.
If you are Muslims-Malay (or better known as Bumiputra in Malaysia), you can stay at the tradition local Malay house that has a signboard "Home-stay". Non-Muslims like me found myself not welcome by the house owner even though I could speak fluent local Malay and with my smiling face, the own just simply refuse to accept me, I said to him "no problem, it's OK lah".
Since I couldn't stay at the tradition Malay house, I decided to search for another place, driving my own car, searching around, I found another Malay-Muslim resort plus jungle-styled kind of houses, I went inside and finally I found someone to ask "Yo Boss, is there a room available?" "Fully booked Boss but you can go to the Mushroom factory, they have plentiful rooms" . I stayed at the Ganofarm, nice room, newly built, RM168.
There are streets that you can shop at night but not Gucci LV Prada. Eating seafood is the main purpose that I saw in most visitors. As usual, at night you watch English Premier League football with the local boys and uncles, at any bigger scale kopitiam (cafe), you can find Man-U fans I guarantee.
l_joo's Related Pages
Tanjong Sepat Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Tanjong Sepat
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (180)
Have you been to Tanjong Sepat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tanjong Sepat
Photos in Tanjong SepatSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues