"Ulu Kelang" Ulu Kelang by l_joo
Ulu Kelang Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 32 photos
Ampang Makan Makan
Ulu Kelang has a place where many visitors and foreigners gathered at night to eat crabs and seafood. This Ulu Kelang location is not easy to find but taxi driver shouldn't have any problem.
Tell the taxi driver to send you to Ulu Kelang's seafood village (about 300 meters after Flamingo hotel of Ampang/Ulu Kelang). This seafood village is built in a narrow residential road where residents cook so delicious until they became big restaurant. Nowadays further expanding until visitors must queue up for crabs. The road name is Jalan Awan.
How to get there?
Start from KLCC, drive towards the direction of Ampang. The traffic always jam and if you are lucky, need probably 30 minutes to see Ampang Point shopping complex but before that, make sure you turn left. Somewhere left upper side of your windshield appears a Flamingo hotel. When you see that, flick on your signal. Turn left but not going into the hotel, it is a small narrow road with a medium size signboard written seafood village. Crabs cost around RM20-50 person, very delicious.
Please do notice that the spelling sometimes may confuse peoples in Ulu Kelang and Hulu Kelang or even Hulu Klang or Ulu Klang. They are the same but difered by spellings.
l_joo's Related Pages
Ulu Kelang Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ulu Kelang
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Ulu Kelang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ulu Kelang
Photos in Ulu KelangSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues