"Merang" Kampung Merang by l_joo
Kampung Merang Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 49 photos
Not Marang but Merang is approximately 30kms north of Kuala Terengganu under the district of Setiu. This district is less visited by tourists only during holidays and the day I visit was not holidays, therefore I can enjoy the whole beach without other peoples. The third time I visit was with my parents to stay at a place called Kembara Resort. The room with air-con cost us RM40 with bathroom attached and good condition. The ambience needless to say was perfect because we went there not on holidays. Eating has not much of fun in Merang because there only few restaurants and we seems the only customers of the day and luckily they cook us some nice fried rice with village chicken meat and some vegetables. Merang is the take-off point for visitors to P.Lang Tengah, P.Bidong, P.Redang and many other islands.
l_joo's Related Pages
Kampung Merang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Merang - An Experience at the Sutra Beach Resort"
- "A small village by the beach"
- "Rustic living....."
- "Kampong Merang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kampung Merang
- Hotels in Kampung Merang
- Transportation in Kampung Merang
- Warnings and Dangers in Kampung Merang
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kampung Merang
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Kampung Merang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampung Merang
Photos in Kampung MerangSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues