"Nami" Nami by l_joo
Nami Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 22 photos
This location is way off the usual tourist's circles, only few cars on the lone road, serene, green, fresh, original, etc, etc. Not much of beautiful architectures, roughly built, some oil-palm estates, some kids on here and threre and some motorcyclists riding without helmets on. Still a very basic undeveloped area of northern Malaysia, nice, I like it especially self driving and stop at interesting places taking photos. Location is easy but need at least a map to not get lost. Either you drive from Naka or you come from the direction of Sik, to Kampung Gulau and Nami.
Nearby Nami, I found a dragon fruit farm, is my first time ever looking closely at this plant especially it's gigantic flowers. The farm is big with a view of almost the full landscape there, really unexpected to see this in Nami. At the farm, visitors can buy RM1.00 per pack of the plant to bring home to grow yourself. The fruit is quite like papaya, taste normal, not so sweet, not so not-sweet (hahaha), hopefully you understand what I mean, better see for yourself.
Visiting the 'Buah Naga' farm and the Malaysian-Siamese temple....
(note: this is my first 5-photos-tip built 9th Sep 2005) Nearby Nami, I found a dragon fruit farm, is my first time... more travel advice
l_joo's Related Pages
Nami Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nami
- 3 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Nami?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nami
Photos in NamiSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues