"Sungai Petani" Top 5 Page for this destination Sungai Petani by l_joo
Sungai Petani Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 209 photos
The first time I visit Sungai Petani was around 25 years ago when my father was still working in the Alor Setar factory. We kids visited Alor Setar, Sungai Petani, Tokai, Yan, Kulim, Gurun, Padang Besar, Kangar, Simpang Empat and many other northern town and villages almost every weekends. That was long ago stories during my Penang days. I went there again in year 2002 which was a gap of 23 years and found it somewhat interesting to recall some old memories back.
This photo is the same clock tower of Sungai Petani but I took it from another side which was carved in Chinese. more travel advice
l_joo's Related Pages
Sungai Petani Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sungai Petani, Kedah"
- "Sungei Petani - literally means Farmers' River"
- "Welcome to Smalltown Malaysia"
- "Sungai Petani, My Hometown"
- "Sungai Petani"
- "My Hometown ~ Sungai Petani, Kedah"
- "Sungai Petani - My hometown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sungai Petani
- Hotels in Sungai Petani
- Transportation in Sungai Petani
- Restaurants in Sungai Petani
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sungai Petani
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Sungai Petani?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sungai Petani
Photos in Sungai PetaniSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues