"Bayar Cukai Pintu" Kajang by l_joo
Kajang Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 127 photos
Please don't blame me for not provide enough info, I come to Kajang for 2 purposes only, Bayar Cukai Pintu & eat satay, then go home. 'Bayar Cukai Pintu' means Pay Door Tax in Malay language.
Top photo is the landmark of Kajang town center, everyonr can see this 'antique' building, nice cool looking, at least I contributed some KJ-photos for VT, useful to internet users especially picture researchers.
l_joo's Related Pages
Kajang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kajang - The Satay Town"
- "Get out of the city - eat some satay in Kajang!"
- "Kajang - Home of Original Satay Kajang"
- "Bayar Cukai Pintu"
- "Kajang - Satay Town"
- "A GLIMPSE OF KAJANG"
- "Fish Spa In Kajang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kajang
- Hotels in Kajang
- Transportation in Kajang
- Restaurants in Kajang
- Shopping in Kajang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kajang
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (180)
Have you been to Kajang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kajang
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues