Penang Tourist Trap Tips by l_joo Top 5 Page for this destination
Penang Tourist Traps: 37 reviews and 32 photos
Original Chinese is peoples from mainland China, not Malaysian-Chinese of Malaysia. Local Malaysian 25% in total population migrated from China 50+ years ago, now already accepted Malaysian nationality, no more Chinese nationality.
Now this is a shop selling Original Chinese products imported from China. These products normally priced above RM40000.00 above each, but the price can be bargained to as low as RM400 !!! Many local Malaysian-Chinese dislike the way of Original Chinese, they called them big cheater.
Since VT censored all dirty words, I have to replace it with Droppings. This is in the temple of Kek-Lok-Si in Penang where stalls selling human droppings at RM3.80 each. But let me warn you, these are not real human droppings, they are fake. They were toys actually for kids or adults to play with. I uploaded this photo for you, hopefully you don't get cheated by them because you are not buying the actual human droppings. If you guys insist to buy, I can sell some of mine to you.
More Reviews (202)
- See All Beach wear
- See All Buy biscuits
- Clever roadside vendors
- See All Penangite's Dim Sum
- See All Old house with roof garden
- See All Sikh Gurdwara Temple
l_joo's Related Pages
Penang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Penang - Prince of Wales Island"
- "Penang - my birthplace"
- "colourful FUSION of culture"
- "Penang for Foodies"
- "Penang My Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Penang
- Hotels in Penang
- Transportation in Penang
- Nightlife in Penang
- Restaurants in Penang
- Shopping in Penang
- Warnings and Dangers in Penang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Penang
- 204 Reviews
- 256 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (182)
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Penang
Photos in PenangSee All Photos (256)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (1)
- Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera)- 104 Reviews, 205 Photos
- Beaches in Penang- 28 Reviews, 46 Photos
- Kek Lok Si Temple- 73 Reviews, 147 Photos
- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion - The Blue Mansion- 36 Reviews, 64 Photos
- Art & Architecture- 42 Reviews, 105 Photos
- Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram (Reclining Buddha Temple)- 37 Reviews, 73 Photos
- Persiaran Gurney & Hawker Center- 19 Reviews, 20 Photos
- The Botanical Gardens & Monkeys- 28 Reviews, 59 Photos
- Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi (Khoo Clan) Temple- 42 Reviews, 72 Photos
- Penang Butterfly Farm -Closed until Dec, 2015.- 20 Reviews, 32 Photos
See All Penang Things to Do