"Rompin" Kuala Rompin by l_joo
Kuala Rompin Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 47 photos
Rompin town is this one where visitors can take ferries to islands. This is not the second largest National park Endau-Rompin, do not mix together. Rompin is just a small town, I drove pass many times and each time I snap a few photos and probably this one above is easier to recognize.
Somewhere not that far away from the small ferry town Rompin, I saw this small sign many times attached on trees. The area is protected by the country for sure but as I drive passed it, I saw a logging camp and many big truck or timber-cart fully loaded one by one coming out from the place. So is this very common in the state of Pahang or the whole country?
l_joo's Related Pages
Kuala Rompin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rompin: The Small Town In Pahang"
- "Kuala Rompin rest and relax"
- "A fishing trip at Kuala Rompin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Rompin
- Hotels in Kuala Rompin
- Transportation in Kuala Rompin
- Restaurants in Kuala Rompin
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Rompin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Rompin
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (180)
Have you been to Kuala Rompin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Rompin
Photos in Kuala RompinSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues