"Kluang" Top 5 Page for this destination Keluang by l_joo
Keluang Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 84 photos
After Segamat trip, I decided to experience more old coffee shops, this time I come to Kluang. The railway station coffee shop (kopitiam) is another one on the top list, is a must for coffee addicts. Kluang is pronounced Kloo-aang, mid size town, majority Chinese in business, colorful walls and relax. I bypassed here many times but was never a coffee addict, prefer hot Chinese tea anytime. I drove from Kuala Lumpur, quick stop at Air Hitam for a meat-pau with hot tea and drove another 45 minutes to Kluang for this coffee at the railway station. When I arrived at Kluang, I simply stop my car to ask a man " where is the famous railway station coffee stall of Kluang? ". Following the direction he gave me and found the place immediately after 2 corners.
How to get to Kluang? You can take train (cost roughly RM23 from Kuala Lumpur) some 90km north of Singapore and about double the distance south of Kuala Lumpur, you can take bus or train or drive yourself, location is about right in the middle of Johor state. If you are driving on the north-south expressway, exit at Yong Peng or Simpang Renggam south, make sure you pay toll before exit, RM20++. To avoid paying toll, you can use the old road, is about twice the distance, scenic and more funs, you can snap as many photos as possible, for me, this is the happiness of visitng small towns while enjoying a cup of kopi and pau. Anyway, top main photo is a coffee powder factory in somewhere Kluang, second photo is the railway station coffee shop and the owner is looking at me in last photo, he was talking to me about the story of so many customers coming daily.....
How to get to Kluang? You can take train (cost roughly RM23 from Kuala Lumpur) some 90km north of Singapore and about... more travel advice
l_joo's Related Pages
Keluang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I WENT TO KLUANG FOR THE COFFEE"
- "Kluang - Toast of the town"
- "Toast of the Town"
- "The Relaxed Town of Keluang"
- "Kelung / Kluang Malaysia"
- "Bikes & Vespas In Kluang"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Keluang
- Hotels in Keluang
- Transportation in Keluang
- Restaurants in Keluang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Keluang
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (182)
Have you been to Keluang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keluang
Photos in KeluangSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Intro, 369 reviews, 499 photos, 5 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 109 reviews, 431 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Intro, 204 reviews, 257 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 6 reviews, 253 photos, 30 travelogues
- Xiangfan Intro, 9 reviews, 191 photos, 19 travelogues
- Damansara Intro, 53 reviews, 119 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amritsar Intro, 64 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Gilgit Intro, 80 reviews, 80 photos
- Harappa Intro, 54 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vientiane Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues