"joefred28's new Hermitage Page" Hermitage by joefred28
Hermitage Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 16 photos
Hermitage is a city about half way between Erie and Pittsburgh on the border of Ohio.
With the Shenango reservoir just a stone- throw away,
it has a lot to offer to water sport enthusiasts.
The city is part of the Shenango Valley which includes
Sharon, Farrell, Sharpsille and Wheatland.
The river is very scenic and suitable for canoeing when the water is high . more travel advice
joefred28's Related Pages
Hermitage Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "joefred28's new Hermitage Page"
- "Hermitage, Pennsylvania"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hermitage
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hermitage?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hermitage
Photos in HermitageSee All Photos (6)
Top 5 Pages
- Hungary Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Austria Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Juan Dolio Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hermitage Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos