"The city of Juan Dolio." Juan Dolio by joefred28
Juan Dolio Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 77 photos
The resort is on the south side of the island in Juan Dolio along the Caribbean Sea and is all inclusive.
The city itself is not at all noteworthy or scenic, but the resort more than makes up for it.
The resort is kept immaculate by a lot of workers constantly grooming it.
The surrounding area is beautiful, but have to take a tour called "Safari"on the back of a pickup truck to see it.
It is worth the 70 dollars per person.
It included a visit to a sugarcane plantation, a coffee plantation, lunch and a walk along a scenic river with several waterfalls.
We were in a junior suite, a spacious room wit a terrace and garden view.
- Pros:It is a relatively inexpensive resort but very pleasant.
- Cons:Deafening music at the nightly shows.
- In a nutshell:Stay out of the city.
joefred28's Related Pages
Juan Dolio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Country"
- "Juan Dolio - Restaurant Aura"
- "At the Juan Dolio beach"
- "Talenquera Beach Resort"
- "JUAN DOLIO - A Cheap Sleep Beach Town !"
- "'Partying is such sweet sorrow'."
- See All...
- Hotels in Juan Dolio
- Transportation in Juan Dolio
- Restaurants in Juan Dolio
- Warnings and Dangers in Juan Dolio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Juan Dolio
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Juan Dolio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Juan Dolio
Photos in Juan DolioSee All Photos (11)
Top 5 Pages
- Hungary Intro, 23 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Austria Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Hermitage Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Juan Dolio Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue