"Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!" Top 5 Page for this destination Buenos Aires by sof76

Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,806 reviews and 8,940 photos

Buenos Aires is a charming city!

Culture is amazing here, there are exhibitions, concerts, plays, movies, everything!
Buenos Aires has a very fun and interesting nightlife too. Be prepare not to sleep, we go out really late... we have dinner arround 10 pm and we go dancing at 2 - 3 am!!!
You should come here!

Buenos Aires es una ciudad espectacular!
La cultura es increible aca, hay exhibiciones, conciertos, obras, peliculas, de todo!
Tiene una noche super interesante y divertida. Preparense para no dormir, salimos realmente muy tarde.. .comemos alrededor de las 10 de la noche y vamos a bailar a las 2 - 3 de la mañana!!!
Deberias venir!

Buenos Aires + Info

La ciudad de Buenos Aires es la capital de la Republica Argentina, esta ubicada en el hemisferio sur del continente americano, latitud 34º 36' y longitud 58º 26'. La ciudad tiene una superficie de 202 km cuadrados donde vivimos aproximadamente 3 millones de personas. Sumando la poblacion del area metropolitana, la poblacion total supera los 12 millones de habitantes, lo que la convierte en uno de los 10 centros urbanos mas poblados del mundo.
El Rio de la Plata y el Riachuelo son sus limites naturales hacia el este y el sur. La avenida de circunvalacion General Paz, que bordea la ciudad de norte a oeste, completa el limite de la ciudad. Esta avenida enlaza de manera rapida la capital con el Gran Buenos Aires, una franja de alta concentracion de habitantes y fuerte actividad. (Donde yo trabajo, dicho de paso).

The City of Buenos Aires is the capital of the Argentine Republic and is located in the southern hemisphere, latitude 34º 36’ and longitude 58º 26’. The city has 202 square kilometers (78.3 sq miles). Approximately 3 million people live in this city. Including the metropolitan area, the total population of Buenos Aires is above 12 millions, making it one of the 10 most populated urban centers in the world.
The Río de la Plata and the Riachuelo are the natural borders of the city on the east and south, respectively. The rest of the metropolitan perimeter is surrounded by the General Paz Avenue from north to west. This avenue provides a fast connection between the city and the Province of Buenos Aires, a densely populated area with important business and industrial activity. (Where I work, by the way).

Puerto Madero

Puerto Madero es un nuevo barrio lleno de bares y restaurantes. No es mi favorito porque en mi opinion es muy turistico y los precios son mas altos que lo normal. Pero es muy lindo caminar por ahi en un dia de sol, la vista es realmente linda.

Puerto Madero is a new neighbourhood full of restaurantes and bars. It's not my favourite, cause it's too touristic in my opinion, and prices are higher than they should... It's nice to walk there in a sunny day though, the view is pretty nice.

• Pros:An European city with latinamerican style of life
  • Cons:A few, like in almost every big cities
  • In a nutshell:You ask, you have! That's Buenos Aires!
  • Intro Updated Apr 8, 2014

• Minashka's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Hola Sofia ) Thanks so much for all your tips, they´re awesome! I arrived in Buenos Aires today and will be here for a week. Plse let me know if there´s anything special happening. I am all by myself and get a bit bored ;-)

• Sep 2, 2009 at 11:07 PM

My girlfriend rented an apartment in Palermo, near Cordoba Avenue. She was very satisfied with the attention and service of Baires Apartments, a company that specializes in Buenos Aires Apartments rentals.

• Mar 3, 2008 at 6:07 PM

Hey Sofia! I have a question about apartments in Buenos Aires. First what is a typical price to rent an apartment in the city? (furnished) I was wondering if you know of any cheap apartments I could rent from late July- late December for my wife and I

• Jan 22, 2008 at 6:29 AM

we live in Texas and were thinkig about touring in our RV-what do you think?-Doc

• crazygal59's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2008 at 5:42 PM

We just got back from BA. We finished our cruise there and spent an extra 5 days. We really loved the city. We would love to go back for a couple of weeks.

• Dec 8, 2007 at 1:21 PM

Hi, your page is great, I am in BA at the moment and have been here for 5 weeks. I am from Scotland. I have seen some of the places in your photos and you have inspired me to see more.

• Nov 26, 2007 at 12:26 PM

Ola! I'm from Calgary, Canada and will be visiting BA from Dec. 10 - 17 inclusive. I'm going there for "500 Kms de Velocidad" www.casvitacura.cl My other interests include music, triathlon. Can you suggest places, things to do in a short time ? Thanks!

• Valeggua's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2007 at 9:45 AM

Wow what a fabulous page on Buenos Aires. You've made me all excited, and so many tips! Great job, Thank you!

• alywang's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2007 at 6:43 PM

Hi Sofia! your tips about Buneos Aires are so excellent!

• Oct 12, 2007 at 1:36 PM

Hi. I will be arriving tomorrow night in BA. Your pages are great. Thanks for the info. And who is the really thin girl in the photo with you from milion? Is she a guide? I ask because I have seen her in photos on two other VT accounts....lol....

sof76 Lives Here!

sof76

“Just enjoy!”

Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires

Have you been to Buenos Aires?

Latest Activity in Buenos Aires