"South Fork Ranch" Parker by Cherie_J
Parker Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 7 photos
Known as the "world's most famous ranch", Southfork Ranch has attracted millions of visitors ever since it became the homestead of the fictional Ewing clan. Although most visitors are aware that J.R., Bobby, nor Miss Ellie never actually lived at the ranch, they are drawn to its sprawling acres in hopes of experiencing a bit of television history and a lot of Texas hospitality.
In addition to the famed Ewing Mansion, Southfork boasts over 63,000 square feet of indoor meeting and event space in their Event and Conference Center. The facility currently hosts over 1,300 events per year, ranging from elegant five-course seated dinners for small groups to themed extravaganzas for several thousand guests. Southfork is also annually home to several public events and festivals, and is open daily, year round for guided tours of the famed Mansion and surrounding ranch.
3700 Hogge Drive
Parker, Texas 75002
My parents live less 5-10 minutes from here! more travel advice
Cherie_J's Related Pages
Parker Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "South Fork Ranch"
- "Home of the Southfork Ranch, the 'Dallas' mansion"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parker
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Parker?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parker
Photos in ParkerSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Dallas Intro, 40 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Antonio 18 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 21 reviews, 18 photos
- Wylie Intro, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Chile Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Surprise Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Texas Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Mexico Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addison Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Fredericksburg Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue