"Abyaneh" Abyaneh by xiquinho
Abyaneh Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 88 photos
Abyaneh is a famous historic Iranian village near the city of Kashan in Isfahan Province.
With a unique reddish hue, the village is one of the oldest in Iran, attracting numerous native and foreign tourists year-round, especially during traditional feasts and ceremonies.
Abyaneh has been called an entrance to Iranian history. The local clothing, for example, is in a style of great antiquity.
On top of the village sits the ruins of a Sassanid era fort.
Since June 2005, the village has been undergoing archaeological excavations for the first time ever, as a result of an agreement between Abyaneh Research Center and the Archaeology Research Center of the Iranian Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization (ICHTO).
xiquinho's Related Pages
Abyaneh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "go there,and sure u will enjoy"
- "An Iranian village"
- "Abyaneh, Quiet town in the middle of mountains."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abyaneh
- Hotels in Abyaneh
- Transportation in Abyaneh
- Nightlife in Abyaneh
- Restaurants in Abyaneh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abyaneh
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Abyaneh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abyaneh
Top 10 Pages
- Ayuthaya Intro, 32 reviews, 28 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Shanghai Intro, 10 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos