"Hobsonville NZ" Hobsonville by Morepork
Hobsonville Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Original Flying Boat Base & believed to be the first commercial
passenger flight to leave New Zealand,
Until recently, this was the home of air force helicopters but is now closed as an arfield.
Boatbuilding is in progress but the future is uncertain.
Delightful settlement with 2nd harbour bridge.
Boating is popular at this Upper Harbour resort near to Whenuapai where I live.
Ethnic restaurants abound in this area.
- Pros:Delightful scenery & boating plus Motor Museum
- Cons:Getting busier
- In a nutshell:Delightful area so close to Auckland City.
Morepork's Related Pages
Hobsonville Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Hobsonville
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hobsonville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hobsonville
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 4 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos, 3 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Aqaba Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tierra del Fuego Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wadi Rum Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Ranville Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Canada Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos