"Welcome To The Atlantic Ocean Resort!" Les Sables-d'Olonne by bgjulieta

Les Sables-d'Olonne Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 46 photos

Greetings From Les Sables-d'Olonne!

Hello dear travellers,

I was there from December 2009 till February 2010 for 2 months on an internship.

I didn't visit much the area just because there was noone to do it with, but at the very end of my stay I visited a holiday village nearby. That's all.

Here I will add pictures of the ocean and places, which I liked in Les Sables-d'Olonne.

The fastest way to get thee is by TGV from Paris Nord, Charles De Gaulle. you change in Nantes, which is 100 km in north of Les Sables-d'Olonne. All the trip takes between 3 and 6 hours, depends in which month and season you travel.

Me Infront Of The Ocean

I have many pictures to add so I am not sure that I will do ti at once. ;-)

Please, don't expect from me to talk about history and such information because I know just very few little about it. I guess that yuo know better than me. :-)))

I felt me very lonely, I didn't have friends to talk with, except 3 old women and that's it.... I didn't go out for 2 months, except to shop and between hotels and meeting with those women.

I really hope that you had and will have much better experiences than me! ;-)

Romantic Walk

This is a small tower on the coastal street. It is a very long street and whenever you stop, you can enojy the ocean.

• Pros:Very quiet and peaceful in winter
  • Cons:Don't visit alone!
  • In a nutshell:Ideal Pleace For Watersports!
  • Last visit to Les Sables-d'Olonne: Dec 2009
  • Intro Updated Mar 8, 2010

Comments

bgjulieta

“You must try everything.......”

Badges & Stats in Les Sables-d'Olonne

Have you been to Les Sables-d'Olonne?

Latest Activity in Les Sables-d'Olonne