"You can just smell the wine!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Yountville by kalkahuna
Yountville Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 120 photos
We love Yountville. A good, central location in the Napa Valley and within crawling distance to French Laundry, Bouchon's, Bistro Jeanty, Napa Valley Grille, Gordon's Market, Pacific Blues Cafe, Piatti's, Cucina ala Carte and the newly opened Hurley's Bar and Grill.
And if you have any wine questions, drop by Groezinger's and talk to Rick or Justin.
- Pros:Near good restaurants/bars and wine shops
- Cons:Near good restaurants/bars and wine shops
- In a nutshell:Can't wait for Spring/Summer bike rides.
Probably one of the most diverse oyster bars not located on a body of water we've ever found. Co-Owned by by Fr... more travel advice
Bobby and staff do it all so well. The steak and the big chop. Great wine list and very capable and friendly... more travel advice
kalkahuna's Related Pages
Yountville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Up, Up and Away........"
- "You can just smell the wine!!"
- "Wine weekend get-a-way-"
- "Napa - Sonoma - Marin"
- "Welcome to Yountville"
- "Napa Valley, San Francisco's Wine Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Yountville
- Hotels in Yountville
- Nightlife in Yountville
- Restaurants in Yountville
- Shopping in Yountville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yountville
- 10 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Yountville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yountville
Top 10 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yountville Intro, 10 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sacramento Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Chicago Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kauai Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Italy Intro, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Illinois Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue