Norway Hotel Tips by daarth
Norway Hotels: 152 reviews and 184 photos
In Norway there is a law called ”Allemansretten” – Everybody’s right of way
Basically you can camp freely almost anywhere as long as it is not on cultivated land and not near any houses (minimum 150 meters). You do not have to ask for the owners permission if you stay up to 2 nights. If you are far away from any settlements like up in the mountains, you don’t have to ask permission if you stay more than 2 nights. Generally if you don’t make a nuisance of yourself, you can camp and enjoy the great Nature here in Norway. Remember to leave the place just as you found it.
In the cities accommodation is like most places. You will find youth hostels or hotels in all price ranges. In the country it is easy to find cabins for rent at most camping grounds. They have the same function as a motel
A good link to find Accommodation on the net is www.visitnorway.com
More Reviews (24)
- See All What will the weather be like in August?
- See All Travel routs
- See All Trondheim
- See All There are many reasons to come to Norway
- Waht type of souvenir?
- Norway has nightlife in the...
daarth's Related Pages
Norway Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "By HURTIGRUTEN through Norway"
- "great landscapes and more !"
- "Norway: The fjords land"
- "Norway - the nature in its purest form"
- "Saagar's Norway pages"
- "Trip to Urnes and Bergen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norway
- Hotels in Norway
- Transportation in Norway
- Nightlife in Norway
- Restaurants in Norway
- Shopping in Norway
- Warnings and Dangers in Norway
- See All...
Explore the World
- Popular Ferringhi Motel & Restaurant
- Best Western Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- The Red Lion Hotel
- Summit Panghegar Conference Hotel
- Macrossan House Boutique Apartments
- Hotel La Pace
- Ibis Stockholm Hagersten
- Scenic Hotel Auckland
- Blooms Town House
- Ipanema Bed and Breakfast
- Sea Meadow Inn
- Sport Hotel Poiana Brasov
- Best Western Royal Beach Hotel
- Sami Beach Hotel
Badges & Stats in Norway
- 159 Reviews
- 337 Photos
- 908 Forum posts
- 17 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norway
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Long weekend!!"
- Uploaded a Video to Norway
- Commented on one of delcity's Norway travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "What will the weather be like in August?"
- Wrote a Review What will the weather be like in August? in Norway What to Pack
- created a Norway Travelogue "Sailing our new boat home from Kristiansand"
Videos in NorwaySee All Videos (28)
Read real reviews about Norway Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergen Intro, 74 reviews, 127 photos, 7 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 35 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Puerto Banus Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inverness Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geilo Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (160)
Top Norway hotels
- Oslo Hotels
- 2968 Reviews - 7198 Photos
- Bergen Hotels
- 937 Reviews - 2365 Photos
- Trondheim Hotels
- 350 Reviews - 1014 Photos
- Stavanger Hotels
- 298 Reviews - 973 Photos
- Kristiansand Hotels
- 54 Reviews - 198 Photos
- Ålesund Hotels
- 170 Reviews - 544 Photos
- Honningsvåg Hotels
- 53 Reviews - 163 Photos
- Flåm Hotels
- 128 Reviews - 334 Photos
- Kirkenes Hotels
- 41 Reviews - 92 Photos
- Narvik Hotels
- 100 Reviews - 271 Photos
- Tromsø Hotels
- 236 Reviews - 580 Photos
- Geiranger Hotels
- 165 Reviews - 474 Photos
- Kløfta Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Lillehammer Hotels
- 148 Reviews - 354 Photos
- Mo i Rana Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 29 Photos