"Agistri (?)" Nisos Angistrion by daarth
Nisos Angistrion Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 29 photos
From Pyreus I took a local boat to an island. When I made this page I couldn't remember the name, but it was between 1/2 and 1 hour by boat. We stoped at another island on the way. It was 20 years ago, so it isn't easy to remember. I took a chance and asked V.T. member Christianne from Athens if she recocnised the place. She sugested Agistri and that rings a bell! The island we pased was probably Aegina. A fine example of being a member of V.T.!
From Pyreus I took a local boat to an island. When I made this page I couldn't remember the name, but it was between 1/2... more travel advice
daarth's Related Pages
Nisos Angistrion Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Agistri (?)"
- "Little, but great!"
- "Agistri, Greece"
- "Agistri (Hook)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nisos Angistrion
- Hotels in Nisos Angistrion
- Transportation in Nisos Angistrion
- Restaurants in Nisos Angistrion
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nisos Angistrion
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Nisos Angistrion?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nisos Angistrion
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergen Intro, 74 reviews, 127 photos, 7 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 35 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Puerto Banus Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inverness Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geilo Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos