"City of the Polar circle - Mo I Rana" Mo i Rana by daarth
Mo i Rana Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 29 photos
Mo i Rana is the town closest to the polar circle (the furthest south were you can see the midnight sun). The town is situated at the end of a fjord about 40 km's from the coast, and about 40 km's from the Sweden border.
My impression is a thriving town and a good and mild climate considering how far north this is
Nice selection of shops in the town centre with all you need from groceries to electronics and clothes. There is also a... more travel advice
Taxi-bus is set up for flights to and from the centre. Hotels have the details or you can call the taxi company more travel advice
daarth's Related Pages
Mo i Rana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yttervik Camping Travelogue"
- "City of the Polar circle - Mo I Rana"
- "maritagnes's new Mo Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mo i Rana
- Hotels in Mo i Rana
- Transportation in Mo i Rana
- Shopping in Mo i Rana
- Warnings and Dangers in Mo i Rana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mo i Rana
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Mo i Rana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mo i Rana
Photos in Mo i RanaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bergen Intro, 74 reviews, 127 photos, 7 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 35 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 26 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Puerto Banus Intro, 8 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Inverness Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geilo Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos