VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

My Favorite Pages

Bergen

Norway

Travel Map

chocolatecake's Profile Photo
chocolatecake Feb 23, 2017 at 2:46 AM

Hi David, can you start a 'VT Farewell Party' with a nice quote to remember for a lifetime for a happy ending or closing? I will join you for a few virtual drinks :D

Elodie_Caroline's Profile Photo
Elodie_Caroline Jan 14, 2017 at 5:31 AM

Hey, me aul mucker, I've been trying to get into VT over the last week but couldn't get my password. Isn't it such a shame that VT is closing down, I quite often thought of coming in here and tidying my pages up, but now... Anyway, I do hope I'll see you when G&T gets the new site up. You're one of my longest VT friends, since Mar 2001, so I wanted to say hello.

chocolatecake's Profile Photo
chocolatecake Jan 12, 2017 at 7:08 AM

Hi David, I have to remember to say 'Hello and Happy New Year 2017' to you before you are deleted BUT I hope it'll never happen ;D

• daarth's Profile Photo
    daarth Jan 12, 2017 at 8:21 AM

Sadly it seems to be so. But Happy New Year!! :-)

• chocolatecake's Profile Photo
    chocolatecake Jan 12, 2017 at 8:28 AM

Because you have not seen the light at the end of the tunnel ;D I have a feeling BUT I can't tell you now....let see and X our fingers.

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Jan 2, 2017 at 8:38 AM

To all my VT friends out here
I hope you?ll have a fantastic new year.
A year with lots of happiness and joy
and of course some travel to enjoy!
But above all good health
because that?s still our greatest wealth!

Happy 2017!

Geoff_Wright's Profile Photo
lanef's Profile Photo
lanef Jun 20, 2016 at 1:29 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Airport > Hotel'. I appreciate your advice.

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Apr 28, 2016 at 1:07 AM

David, Congratulations with Tessa's Birthday. PJ

momo99 Apr 4, 2016 at 10:09 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Tickets for Caminito del Rey?'. I appreciate your advice.

jayjayc's Profile Photo
jayjayc Mar 12, 2016 at 10:49 AM

Happy Birthday. Cheers!

lmkluque's Profile Photo
lmkluque Mar 9, 2016 at 9:48 AM

Thanks for accepting me as a friend. I didn't realize we hadn't done this year ago. BTW a Happy Belated Birthday from me too!