"New York: the big apple" New York City by Carmela71
New York City Travel Guide: 15,714 reviews and 31,495 photos
You think you have seen everything in films, tv, photos, etc, But once you are there you can not believe that it is true, that you have cross the Atlantic ocean (was my first time, I have only travel around Europe)...
It is not only the Empire State Building, The top of the World, The Dame of the Liberty, Harlem, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Greenwich village, Chinatown, Soho, central Park ....You need just to walk along Broadway or the 5th Avenue and see until your eyes get tired!
So many places to visit, and only a few days to do it ...
New York is often called "the city that never sleeps." Now i know why!
My first welcome was a little cold (the wind was so cold that I thought my head was going to get frozen..) but it deserves. We had rain, snow, cold and nice weather and everything in only five days (great! hahaha).
I hope that this will help you to chose this city to be your next travel destination, as this www has help me.
Start spreadin' the news, I'm leavin' today
I want to be a part of it, New York, New York
These vagabond shoes are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it, New York, New York
I wanna wake up in a city that doesn't sleep
And find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap
I will try to write everything in Spanish and English to help everybody but you will realise soon that Spanish is my mother tongue so excuse me for my mistakes!
La hemos visto tantas veces en la television, en las peliculas, fotos, revistas, que una vez alli no me podia creer, uqe fuera real. Habia cruzado el Charco (era mi primera vez, ya que hasta ahora solo habia viajado por Europa) y alli estaba enfrente de la dama de la libertad y del Empire State Building...
Hay tantas cosas que vivir y que disfrutar en New York, que siempre me faltaran por explicar algunas, pero espero que esto os sirva de ayuda a la hora de elegir New York como vuestro siguiente destino de viaje (tanto como me han ayudado a mi, algunas paginas de esta web...)
La verdad es que como vereis tuve mucha suerte con el tiempo aunque a mi llegada casi se me congelan los sesos con el viento helado, nos llovio, nevó, sol, etc... de todo un poco en solo cinco dias...
Trate de escribir todo en ambos idiomas y como se podra comprobar, este es el mio, jejeje
Chrysler Building, with its caracteristic top, a clasic in New York, next to the Terminal Station at 405 Lexingotn Av... more travel advice
An interesting building, but sorry to say not as exciting as Bilbao one ;-) I did not enter, as when we went it was... more travel advice
Written Sep 9, 2002
Written Sep 6, 2002
Views from The Empire State Building!
Carmela71's Related Pages
New York City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A NYC GYPSY AT HEART"
- "NYC: Everyday, Something new."
- "I Heart New York."
- ""I want to be a part of it ...""
- ". : New York City : ."
- "New York City"
- "I loved it - and I don't even like apples!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New York City
- Hotels in New York City
- Transportation in New York City
- Nightlife in New York City
- Restaurants in New York City
- Shopping in New York City
- Warnings and Dangers in New York City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New York City
- 22 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 70 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New York City
- Posted in Travel Krakow Forum "Re: Christmas Eve in Krakow"
- Commented on one of Geisha_Girl's New York City travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "ROCKEFELLER CENTER..."
- updated a New York City Travel Page "New York: the big apple"
- Wrote a Review Chrysler Building about Chrysler Building in New York City Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues