"Todo aquello que deseas!" Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía by Carmela71
Andalucía Travel Guide: 12,745 reviews and 33,850 photos
Many great cultures have step at the Andalucia region, that’s the reason of its contrasts.
What fascinate me from here is the Andalucia people who are as warm and friendly as those the traveller would find at home. (Well they adopted me when I arrived lol)
The rich nature in Andalucia offers the traveller snow (Sierra Nevada) and sea, mountains and plains, cities and towns, natural parks, and much more.
Rafael de Leon wrote once:
Los suspiros son aire y van al aire
las lágrimas son agua y van al mar.
He wrote about Andalucia and its people
Looking for beaches?
Cadiz area (Azahara de los atunes, Conil de la frontera, Barbate de Franco, Tarifa ?.) and Almeria area (Cabo de Gata)
Looking for monumental cities with culture and history?
Granada (of course) specially on the 3rd may, Sevilla in April or May for the Easter and Feria experience, Cordoba in May with all the different festivals. And the no so famous Ronda (M?laga), Antequera (M?laga) a non mass tourist spot, Medina Sidonia and Arcos de la Frontera in Cadiz
Looking for nature experience?
Sierra de Cazorla (Jaen), Coto de Do?ana in Huelva, Grazalema in Cadiz ?.
The most visited but less enjoyed (Do not know why?) Malaga festival (3rd week of august), Marbella (jejeje obviously) feria on the 2nd week of June
Well this are my favourite spots in Andalucia, what can I say.
Sorry if a few are not here....
In my general tips I have included the 8 provinces that are in Andalucia (most of them have own and detail separate page)
Also I have included, some special places (as La Alhambra ) that deserve an extra visit....
In Must see activities are general places, as all Andalucia coasts, special regions as Las Alpujarras or Natural spaces...
On the Beaten path there are many little villages that have individual pages here in VT, and deserve a visit ...
And places you should not miss in your visit to Andalucia
- Pros:Mix of cultures
- Cons:Crowded coast in high season
- In a nutshell:This is where I Live and what I love!
Around late march and early april, here they celebrate the festival of the towns. You can find here the speciallities... more travel advice
This flamenco dance, in my opinion has many things in commun with the Jotas of the north of Spain, I am not an expert so... more travel advice
- See All Hotel in Sevilla
- See All buying a property at Costa del sol?
- See All Italica Ruins, Sevilla
- See All THEME PARKS
- See All Zahara de los Atunes, CAdiz
Carmela71's Related Pages
Andalucía Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Andalucía - a fantastic winter vacation spot!"
- "Todo aquello que deseas!"
- "Al - Andalus"
- "Costa Da Sol"
- "My trip around Andalucia"
- "My island in Andalusia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Andalucía
- Hotels in Andalucía
- Transportation in Andalucía
- Nightlife in Andalucía
- Restaurants in Andalucía
- Shopping in Andalucía
- Warnings and Dangers in Andalucía
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Andalucía
- 973 Reviews
- 1,361 Photos
- 539 Forum posts
- 37 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Andalucía?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andalucía
- Posted in Travel Krakow Forum "Re: Christmas Eve in Krakow"
- Commented on one of Martin_S.'s Andalucía travel pages
- updated a Andalucía Travel Page "Todo aquello que deseas!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Waalewiener ´s family visit to Spain 2004"
- Wrote a Review Feria de los Pueblos, Fuengirola in Andalucía Local Customs
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues