"Israel: Land of Contrasts" Top 5 Page for this destination Israel by Carmela71
Israel Travel Guide: 8,835 reviews and 25,797 photos
Just arrived from a wonderful trip around Israel.
I am adding slowly tips, and it is not useful right now, please come back later, to visit a wonderful country ...
Special thanks to all the vt members that we have meet during our trip:
Thanks Sharon a pleasure to meet you again.
Thanks Martin, Zohara and Tal, already missing you and your two little devils ;-) ....
Thanks to Hilla and Gil for our last dinner in Tel Aviv
And to all the people we meet in the barbecue.... I will keep on adding all the names
Israel is located in the Middle East, along the eastern coastline of the Mediterranean Sea, bordered by Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt.
It lies at the junction of three continents: Europe, Asia and Africa.
What had amazed me, is the diversity of this country, in such a little place (in comparation with Spain or for example USA), you can find everything you look for:
Religious & Historical & Adventure & Nature & Archaeology & Diving & Food, and the amount of natural parks in such a little country that is incredible.
All in one
Yesterday on the beach I realised that a week ago I was swimming on the same sea, but on the other side lol, and also bathing on Dead and Red Sea. I love Travelling what can I say lol
In the General tips I will include the itinerary of our trip, so I do not forget anything.
- Pros:Just beautiful, so many contrasts ....
- In a nutshell:Do not worry: pack and get ready to enjoy!
Great value: money & situation City center, very well situated. Around 40 euros per night the double room, with... more travel advice
Tel-Aviv even if it is not the capital of Israel, is the largest city, maybe one of the reasons for its importance is... more travel advice
- See All Coffe Anan (cloud coffe)
- See All Day 12: Diner at Arad with Martin and...
- See All Malt drink called Malta Star
- See All Rent a car
Written Jun 5, 2003
Written Jun 16, 2003
VT Barbaque and more photos awaiting
Carmela71's Related Pages
Israel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Israel - my country"
- "Israel: Land of Contrasts"
- "Holy Week in the Holy Land"
- "Israel: NEW Perspectives"
- "A Spring Journey to Israel"
- "In Promised Land"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Israel
- Hotels in Israel
- Transportation in Israel
- Nightlife in Israel
- Restaurants in Israel
- Shopping in Israel
- Warnings and Dangers in Israel
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Israel
- 273 Reviews
- 449 Photos
- 59 Forum posts
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Israel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Israel
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (202)
Top Israel hotels
- Jerusalem Hotels
- 1878 Reviews - 5390 Photos
- Eilat Hotels
- 388 Reviews - 1157 Photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Hotels
- 1161 Reviews - 2733 Photos
- Tiberias Hotels
- 80 Reviews - 303 Photos
- Haifa Hotels
- 269 Reviews - 793 Photos
- Netanya Hotels
- 101 Reviews - 191 Photos
- Ramat Gan Hotels
- 25 Reviews - 52 Photos
- Nazareth Hotels
- 109 Reviews - 591 Photos
- Zichron Yaakov Hotels
- 40 Reviews - 170 Photos
- Hadera Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 20 Photos
- Petah Tiqwa Hotels
- 35 Reviews - 59 Photos
- Herzliya Hotels
- 89 Reviews - 228 Photos
- Bet Guvrin Hotels
- 30 Reviews - 161 Photos
- Akko Hotels
- 160 Reviews - 537 Photos
- Meron Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 6 Photos