"Barry" Top 5 Page for this destination Barry by Carmela71
Barry Travel Guide: 80 reviews and 260 photos
Barry is one of the principal towns of the Vale of Glamorgan.
Barry is close to Cardiff, and close to one of my favourites places St fagans, a great museum of Welsh life, deserves a visit by sure.
Incredible beaches, hope to be building it slowly!!!
The lake, next to Pebbles beach.
Earlier Barry Island was a famous holiday resort, offering a lively one.
Whitmore Bay at Barry island is a proper beach at least for me, with nice sand. I had never been in summer, but I had... more travel advice
Close to the Old harbour, a classic in Barry, a little more expensive menus as they were 17th inches dishes for 8... more travel advice
Carmela71's Related Pages
Barry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barry and Barry Island"
- "Cymru am byth...Wales forever"
- "Looking for Stacy"
- "A glimpse of Barry"
- "Barry - for seaside resorts"
- "The Home of Gavin and Stacey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barry
- Hotels in Barry
- Transportation in Barry
- Nightlife in Barry
- Restaurants in Barry
- Shopping in Barry
- Warnings and Dangers in Barry
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barry
- 27 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (55)
Have you been to Barry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barry
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues