Cardiff Favorite Tips by Carmela71
Cardiff Favorites: 49 reviews and 52 photos
Stace and mum
Favorite thing: On this trip we mainly had time to see some of our friends over there, a meeting, the Caerphilly castle and of course celebrating Stace?s birthday with his family.
A busy trip
Favorite thing: This time I was not much allowed for any shopping or sightseeing ƒ¼, we were really bad on time, as we had to pack all the stuff for the big moving.
My most visited place was the Barry?s dump LOL, not a great place to visit ;-)
Favorite thing: During my second visit to Cardiff, my best friend, Olga that was staying in Uk on that days, came for a short visit. So we travelled around.
Poor Stace he has to go for its 10th or more time to show as St Fagans, what a patient men!
At St Fagans
Favorite thing: Even if he is not living anymore in Wales, he introduced me to this great country and city.
He has showed the area to a few members that visited him, and also my friends. Just the perfect Vt?r ;-), ok I guess for personal reasons I have a good relationship and opinion of him LOL
Stace June 2002
Favorite thing: Cardiff Bay was before known as "Tiger Bay". In the last years it has been changing into a great area to live, eat or have business (and I have checked visiting every time I go to Wales)
It is the perfect place to find restaurants or for a walk.
I always try to go every time I go to Cardiff.
Favorite thing: First we meet with Gwilym aka M0B1US and Siggy aka siggyincardiff at copa bar. Then Morgan aka Lamb_chop joined us. Siggy had to leave but soon Carolynshort joined us. We had a few beers and talked about VT of course, our trips
Favorite thing: It all happened unexpected, Gwilym aka M0B1US, visited my Wales page and asked when I was going back. Funny enough, we were going the following week, after 6 months we wanted to visit the family and celebrate Stace´s birthday with them.
So he organised quickly a VT meeting in Cardiff with less than 6 six days!
CarolynShort and her friend
and me hehehe
It was great meeting all you, hope is not the last time!!!
More Reviews (36)
- See All Central and Afordable
- See All At he market
- See All Cardiff castle: Roman walls
- See All Caerphilly castle
- See All Rent a car at Cardiff airport
- See All Christmas time
Carmela71's Related Pages
Cardiff Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cardiff - the friendly capital"
- "Prifddinas Cymru (Capital of Wales)"
- "Croeso i Gaerdydd/ Welcome to Cardiff"
- "Cosmopolitan Cardiff"
- "Cardiff ......My Hometown"
- "capital of Wales"
- "Caerdydd - Britain's young capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cardiff
- Hotels in Cardiff
- Transportation in Cardiff
- Nightlife in Cardiff
- Restaurants in Cardiff
- Shopping in Cardiff
- Warnings and Dangers in Cardiff
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cardiff
- 43 Reviews
- 85 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to Cardiff?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cardiff
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (201)
- Cardiff Castle- 60 Reviews, 153 Photos
- Cardiff Bay - Tiger Bay- 38 Reviews, 116 Photos
- Millennium Stadium- 21 Reviews, 41 Photos
- Castell Coch - Daytrip- 10 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Museum of Welsh Life- 13 Reviews, 33 Photos
- Llandaff Cathedral- 7 Reviews, 23 Photos
- National Museum- 11 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Cardiff Bay Barrage- 5 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Norwegian Church Arts Centre- 15 Reviews, 34 Photos
- Techniquest- 5 Reviews, 10 Photos
See All Cardiff Things to Do