"West & East looe" East Looe by Carmela71
East Looe Travel Guide: 33 reviews and 103 photos
In the old times, there were two towns separated by the river Looe
East Looe with its fishing harbour and the shopping area.
West Looe more quieter, and lovely views of Looe Island.
The bridge joins this two towns
Looe is a quaint and picturesque fishing village, it seems to be built on water.
Just in front of its neighbour (East Looe) across the river
We had here some tea. I have to say that England is the only palce I enjoy the tea, even if when I was younger, i was... more travel advice
Carmela71's Related Pages
East Looe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picturesque Looe, South Cornwall"
- "East Looe"
- "West & East looe"
- "Lovely Looe"
- "Holiday in Cornwall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in East Looe
- Hotels in East Looe
- Transportation in East Looe
- Nightlife in East Looe
- Restaurants in East Looe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in East Looe
- 15 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (95)
Have you been to East Looe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in East Looe
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues