"Ross-on-Wye" Ross on Wye by Carmela71
Ross on Wye Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 94 photos
Ross-on-Wye is a historic market town with Tudor timber framed houses around a Market Hall, 17th century. St Mary's Church has a 280 foot spire, and dates from the 13th century.
Thanks to Stace for showing us this town....
The surrounding area is steeped in history with prehistoric caves, Neolithic settlements, Roman forts and Medieval Castles, so it is an ideal base for exploring the district
Great pub lunch... we are pending on the name as soon as we develop the rest of the photos.. we do nto remeber where is... more travel advice
Carmela71's Related Pages
Ross on Wye Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Picturesque town..."
- "Ross-on-Wye Town"
- "HEY ON WYE"
- "Books and sausages"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ross on Wye
- Transportation in Ross on Wye
- Nightlife in Ross on Wye
- Restaurants in Ross on Wye
- Shopping in Ross on Wye
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ross on Wye
- 17 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Ross on Wye?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ross on Wye
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Intro, 137 reviews, 133 photos, 7 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 110 reviews, 106 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Granada Intro, 76 reviews, 118 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Andalucía Intro, 90 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 78 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Israel Intro, 84 reviews, 95 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 74 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cadiz Intro, 86 reviews, 83 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Almería Intro, 59 reviews, 94 photos, 5 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 56 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
Latest Ross on Wye hotel reviews